Boston Energy is a division of Bostonair, a long-established supplier of engineers to the aviation and turbine maintenance industries.
Boston Energy’s services to the energy industry span two key areas:
- Recruitment and Temporary Labour Services
- Reskilling/cross-skilling approved Technical Training for skilled engineers
- Work package management
From the start personnel from our highly skilled aviation based workforce were selected and trained to Siemens Level 3 and 4 for the O&M activities associated with wind turbines. This gave Boston Energy the ability to support Operations and Maintenance with quality engineering support from the onset and has proved a great success at site level support.
The vision of cross-skilling gave Boston Energy the flexibility to respond to the increasingly competitive and dynamic market in which our customers operate.
The Bostonair Group has many years of experience within engineering recruitment. We can respond quickly to our customers’ engineering requirements, utilising our highly-skilled engineering staff.
Why Choose Boston Energy?
- We have a young and dynamic management team with a proven track record of success and a desire to invest and develop along with the rapid growth in the UK Wind sector.
- We employ Siemens trained technicians in our various service support roles, establishing core industry levels for our clients.
- Our technicians and engineers from the aerospace and high-speed rotating equipment sectors whose trade training and experience both on a technical level and working in worldwide demanding environments will ensure a smooth crossover of skills into the offshore wind industry. Those technicians from military engineering backgrounds bring discipline, flexibility and a strong team ethos to any site.
- We believe that aerospace best practice can assist in the reduction of medium and long term O&M costs.
- We are a member of the Humber Marine Alliance.